4 reasons you should come along to the 2018 Sediment? Solved Roadshow
With the recent announcement of our 2018 Sediment? Solved Roadshow, here are four reasons you should come along to our events this summer!
1. Learn about sediment monitoring instruments and techniques
With a wide variety of measurement methods available, selecting the most suitable instrumentation for observing and collecting suspended, deposited and bedload sediment can be a challenge. Our roadshow features talks on the benefits and limitations of different techniques, including optical and acoustic suspended sediment measurement, grabs and corers, and options for collecting water samples.
2. We are coming to a town near you!
We have scheduled the events across the country to make them easily accessible:
- 6th June at Subsea UK office in Aberdeen
- 12th June at the Society of Maritime Industries office in London
- 28th June at the University of Hull
- 3rd July at the National Oceanography Centre in Southampton
- 10th July at the National Oceanography Centre in Liverpool
3. You can lunch and learn
As well as talks on sediment instrumentation, observation techniques and collection methods, lunch is provided!
4. Booking is fast, simple and free
The events are free to attend but places are limited and pre-booking is essential. To reserve your ticket today, click here
Want to know more?
Back to blog homepage