The 2017 Equipment Awards are now open, giving students and early career researchers the opportunity to use Aquatec’s innovative instruments for their research. This year, you have the chance to win the use of our latest and most advanced turbidity logger yet – the AQUAlogger 310TY! The awards provide a free loan of the instrument for 4 to 8 weeks to a lucky few winners. Master's and PhD students, and early career researchers in the first two years following graduation are eligible, and are encouraged to apply. The competition closes on 22nd December 2017, with an intermediate round of judging taking place in mid-November 2017. Your research must take place by 31st July 2018.
The winners of the awards will be required to send regular updates, images and videos to Aquatec to be featured on the website.
The Instrument - AQUAlogger 310TY
Turbidity, temperature and depth
- Measures turbidity to 10,000FTU (typical)
- Convert turbidity to suspended sediment concentration with the SSC Converter tool
- Quick start by swiping a magnet against the logger
- Shake the logger to check the status
- Flexible sampling - options for continuous and sampling, delayed start, variable sample rates, intermittent logging and averaging
- 1000 m depth
How to Enter
Fill in the form to the enter the Equipment Awards
By completing this form you agree to the Awards Terms & Conditions
Christina Braoun, a 2016 Equipment Awards winner, carried out research in East Malaysia using the AQUAlogger 310TY – find out how she got on here…